‘Calm and easy. Much less stressful than going to hospital.’
Trusts and Foundations
Hope for Tomorrow is grateful for the support of many trusts and foundations who provide funds to bring cancer care closer to patients.
As a grant giver, we understand the huge responsibility to spend money entrusted to you in line with an established giving portfolio so that you make a difference.
To help you achieve your objectives, we guarantee:
- Our applications will always match your objectives
- The information we provide in our application is accurate
- Funds awarded for a project are always used for that project
- We will meet any conditions related to grants efficiently
If you choose to collaborate with us, we will:
- Measure and document both tangible and intangible outcomes from patient numbers to their personal stories
- Make sure you’re kept up-to-date on the impact you are having
- Offer you the opportunity to visit our Mobile Cancer Care Units on location (depending on Covid-19 guidelines)
- Acknowledge your generosity in our annual report, unless you prefer anonymity
These funds are making it possible for us to change the way cancer care is delivered which is integral to our strategic plan for 2019 – 2024.
How trusts and foundations can help
Our patients appreciate every penny given to us by our supporters. Grants provided by trusts and foundations help make it possible for us to change the way cancer care is delivered.
Our five-year strategy is ambitious as we aim to support more people throughout their treatment.
By 2024, we want to:
- Grow the number of Mobile Cancer Care Units sustainably and maximise their usage to serve more patients in more convenient locations.
- Develop our services further using innovative approaches to ensure we are relevant to meet the needs of our partners and patients.
- Manage our charity as effectively and efficiently as possible.
You could choose to support us generally, as unrestricted grants give us the greatest flexibility to target resources where they are most needed. Or, you could choose to support specific communities where we operate, capital projects or equipment.
We have a range of funding projects across England, with many opportunities for trusts and foundations to invest in people aged 18+ affected by over 20 different types of cancer.
For example, you can help us by:
- Allowing us to use your grant where it’s most needed – See our latest Appeals
- Keeping the wheels turning on a particular Unit operating in a community close to you
- Contacting us about future capital campaigns, such as our need to replace ‘Kayleigh’ our Salisbury based Mobile Cancer Care Unit in 2022-23
If you are the trustee of a trust or foundation with similar aims and values and would like to explore how to be part of changing the way cancer care is delivered, please email Allie at email@example.com or call us on 01666 505055.
A copy of our latest accounts can be viewed here