Become a Charity Volunteer
Use your time to help give the gift of time.
Your time helps us give time
We are committed and proud of our mission to change the way cancer care is delivered. Our challenge is to make sure that cancer treatment is accessible to all, that is why we need people like YOU to volunteer your time, in whatever way you can.
There are so many ways to get involved, from helping by talking about us at a local event, volunteering at our head office or even knitting a green house! Whether it is minutes or hours, days or months, the time you give really makes a difference.
Reasons to become a Charity Volunteer
All our volunteers have their own motivations for being part of the Hope for Tomorrow team but here are just some of the reasons why you should sign up today!
- Make a meaningful difference to people affected by cancer.
- A chance to work in a friendly team, to make new friends and meet a diverse group of people.
- The time to develop your confidence and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to gain valuable work experience to add to your CV and learn new skills.
As a volunteer, you will:
- Be valued and respected.
- Have the opportunities to expand your role and learn new skills.
- Be given recognition for the skills and experience you bring to the organisation.
- Meet like-minded volunteers and become part of the Hope for Tomorrow community.
Receive our Volunteer Handbook, including any necessary training for your role and access to ongoing development.
To find out more about our Volunteering opportunities contact Karen Wright on 01666 505055 or email: email@example.com
To download our Volunteer Application form click here